Friday, March 25, 2016

World of Beer Drink It Intern Application Video!

Hello again!

I know it has been a long time since I made a blog post here. I've been very busy helping businesses build their online brands, either through writing articles or building their social media accounts. While my blogs may seem dead, I am planning some very exciting things for the 2016 year. While I am currently re-vamping the Travel with Theresa blog,  you can expect to see updates very soon. I have articles on my trips to Dallas and Chicago to post ^-^

As far as other projects are concerned, the Cheap Summer Dresses blogging season will also begin soon and I can hardly wait! I have a lot planned and a lot of it is ready to go.

My latest venture is my application for World of Beer's Internship. See my Drink It Internship video in this short blog post!



In case you didn't know, I love beer. I even started an Untappd account, TheresaLovesBeer, to start blogging my craft brew findings. When I stumbled upon this opportunity, I knew it was just made for me. I'm passionate about social media, writing, food and beer!

World of Beer Drink It Intern YouTube Video


In the meantime, I am applying for the World of Beer Drink It Intern Position. If I am selected, it would mean learning better social media and blogging skills first-hand. I would be able to visit some of the country's best breweries and sample some of the finest craft beer. This would put me one step closer to becoming a travel writer (Not that I don't love writing SEO and SMM articles for businesses!).

Please check out my application video for WoB below:


Little corny? Ok, a lot corny. But it's nothing that couldn't be perfected with a little direction!

Thanks for reading. I will update again after I go to the open interview tomorrow in Tampa!