Monday, May 4, 2015

Diggy by Calee M. Lee Delights All

I recently got the pleasure of reading Diggy by Calee M. Lee and thought I would share my thoughts. This picture book follows Diggy as he works on a construction site. For children who love dump trucks and building, this is right up your ally.

Diggy eBook Reviews

Children will love the story of Diggy, an excavator who is always digging holes. One thing that really stood out to me was the illustrations by Amy Mullen. They are very colorful and eye-catching. This makes it very appealing to young children.


As far as the writing goes, the book uses small, easy to understand sentences. Independent readers can easily pick up this book.

Where to Buy Diggy eBook

Diggy is for sale on Amazon. Click here to buy this delightful digital book for your child. You won't be disappointed by the creativity expressed in this amazing book.

I received my review copy from Tomoson in exchange for this review.